- After purchasing Transport, you will receive a download link in your email. Be sure to check your junk or spam folders in case the email gets redirected.
- After you've purchased Transport and have your serial number, visit www.refractoraudio.com and click on "Product Registration." Once you have filled out and submitted the web form, a download link for the wav files will be sent to you shortly.
- Yes. Email email@example.com explaining that you would like additional downloads.
- From the Native Instruments website: "The end user license agreement (EULA) for Native Instruments products allows the simultaneous installation on two computers (three computers for all versions of MASCHINE and KOMPLETE), as long as only one installation is used at any given time."
- Refractor Audio offers a discount on Transport for customers who purchased Sonix Volume 01. Email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining you purchased Sonix Volume 01. Please provide the email address you used at the time of purchase, and order number.
- Sometimes the synchronized ticks, for timing between your DAW and Kontakt, can be missed. Try increasing your buffer size, disabling any tempo track automation, or starting the recording a couple beats before the first MIDI note.
- Try changing the Rate to 8/4, so the entire 2-bar loop is played back as one slice, and/or checking that the Attack time, in the Hold sequencer window, is not too fast. Also make sure Slice is set to "in order."
- It is possible to exchange samples in Transport with your own in the instrument settings, however we do not currently offer technical support for doing so, since it can be tricky, with varied results.
- To find a sample’s native key and tempo, navigate to the "monitor" tab of the Kontakt window while in edit mode, then select the sub-category named "Zones". Pressing a note will highlight the sample being played. Its name will contain tempo and pitch info if applicable.
Please email email@example.com for any other questions, and we'll respond as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the Kontakt software, consult the Native Instruments Knowledge Base.